Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Point of It All

I'm not really sure what I'm doing. My dear friend, LA, who lives in NC and has been blogging for almost three years, tells me that this is easy and fairly self-explanatory. I don't believe her, so I am going to practice by posting photos and pregnancy updates before our daughter arrives. Once she is here, I think this will be the best way to share with family and friends without exposing myself to every person we ever attended school with/lived near (via Facebook). Anyway, this blog isn't really going to be about LC or me, it's about her:

Isn't she beautiful? She's set to arrive March 15.

1 comment:

  1. She IS beautiful! Welcome to blogland! It sucks, you'll love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.