Thursday, January 13, 2011

What’s Better Than a Friend?

A Cousin!

I can’t even begin to describe how much Olivia adores Aden. He has been here in Alabama visiting for most of the last month, and the two of them have been inseparable. She wakes up in the morning, and Aden is the first thing on her mind…she asks for him before she goes to bed at night. And when they see each other (even if they’ve only been apart literally 10 minutes) the squeals and laughter are almost enough to split your eardrums.

100_2363

It’s been a terrific month and I can’t believe how fast it’s gone by. The only down side to having my sister and my nephew here to see every day is that they have to go home again to Canada. It is going to break my heart to see how much Olivia is going to miss Aden once he’s gone home.

100_2349

1 comment:

  1. AWE...Aden and I are going to miss yall too. Aden has enjoyed playing and seeing all of you. He asked for "Liz , Rocky and Olivia" all the time. I know he will Livi and love to see her Skpe!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.