Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello World

Well, all three of my readers have been wondering what happened to me, so I guess it's time to jump back into the blogging world. To be fair, I got busy in the last two months. Right after my last posting, Olivia developed infections in both of her ears, which let me tell you, was F.U.N.

Then, there was the Christmas shopping and more work on the bathroom that has become the bane of my existence. Before I knew it, 2009 was gone and January took us by storm. There was a visit with some of my cousins as they passed through town (from ATL to NO to see the Saints play) and I turned 30. We had a visit from Kimmie, and I started a new Bible study. Oh, and C was baptized! See, like I said, lots of stuff has been going on. Anyway, now that Olivia is doing some exciting things, I figure I'd better get back in the saddle and start posting again.

So... the next few posts will be from the last couple of months, starting with Thanksgiving at my in-laws.

1 comment:

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.