Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Day Before We Became Four

The day before Lucy was born Olivia’s school had a Field Day/End of the Year Party at one of the local parks. I figured (correctly) it would be the last time for a while that I was able to get outside in the heat with her, so I took her. I wasn’t sure how many children there would be and I was a bit nervous about losing track of her or having to run after her, so I got my mom to come with me. Turns out that it was a nice time, no running required, but Honey enjoyed watching O play.

DSCN0420

DSCN0421

Olivia’s teacher, Dawn, did face painting. I was surprised that she sat so still and let Dawn do it.

DSCN0423

Olivia was all about the slides, showing off for Honey.

DSCN0424

DSCN0428

Sno-cones and Disney tattoos were also part of the fun.

DSCN0432

DSCN0434

DSCN0435

DSCN0437

DSCN0439

Honey’s office is just down the street from the park, so we walked back there after the party with her to eat our lunch in the cool air. Momma was hot.

DSCN0440

And huge. HUUUUGE. I hate publishing these pictures, but I think they might be the only ones I have of my pregnancy since Christmas. Sorry, Lucy, I didn’t enjoy documenting my return to Whale-Like Proportions.

DSCN0441

DSCN0442

1 comment:

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.