Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Boot(y) Scootin' Boogie


Well, Olivia cares as much about crawling as she did about rolling over... which is to say not much. Have no fear, though, she is quite the scooter these days. I wish the video below showed it better, but early scooting isn't exactly what you'd call On-The-Edge-Of-Your-Seat Entertainment, not even for me. So after almost two minutes of riveting video, I shut 'er down and then (of course) Olivia really started moving.

You can see in the photo above that Olivia discovered the bookcase behind our sofa. C has been joking about shrink wrapping the whole thing until she gets old enough to understand "No" but I'm starting to wonder what we are really going to do to protect my literary collection. Other than moving the bookcase to the MIL suite, are there any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. ha!, faster than a speeding bullet.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. she was at the cabinet in two pushes!
    As for the book cases, what about just turning them around for a little while, may not be too pretty but it'll be boring for Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was all for the shrink wrap!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.