Saturday, November 7, 2009

Holla

Our phone rang the other night while I was cooking dinner, right after C had walked in the door from work. It was a friend of mine, and I got involved in our conversation for a few minutes and didn't really pay attention to what was going on in the living room. When I looked up from what I was doing, this is what C had done to Olivia:



It reminded me of a story some friends of our recently told us about their 2 year-old daughter, MT. Her uncle (don't get any ideas, B) taught her as soon as she could talk that when leaving a place or person, she should make a peace sign and say "Holla." At first I was horrified, but I have to admit that when we walked out of Old Mexico that night and a 3-foot tall toddler said "Holla!" it was the most hilariously adorable thing I'd seen until my little gangster wore this hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.