Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This Princess Wear Knit Slippers



If I had a nickel for every time someone touched Olivia's feet and then cried out, "Oh, your feet are so cold! You poor darling! Your momma needs to put something on your feet to keep them from getting so cold!" well, I'd have a lot of nickels.

So I wanted to show everyone Olivia's adorable little handmade shoes now that she is big enough to wear them, but I didn't want to take a full body shot because you'd never see them. I kept forgetting to take the photo when C was home to help me and she wasn't already changed into her pajamas, so one morning after we got dressed I decided to try to take the picture myself. Olivia sits and plays by herself, and she loves to bounce, but she doesn't crawl yet or really stand all that much. So I had to hold her up and put the camera down in front of her face to snap a photo of her feet. She got so excited to look into the viewfinder on the camera that she kept kicking and squealing and drooling all over the place. It took four tries to get this picture, but it was important to show the world that I am, indeed, covering my child's feet to keep them warm.

1 comment:

  1. those slippers are almost as adorable as the little feet in them

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.