Friday, March 5, 2010

Did You Say Bath??

I don't think I've mentioned that since Christmas, my sister, Becca, and her son, Aden, have been living here in town with my parents. It's just temporary, unfortunately, while Philip finishes up working in Orlando and gets everything ready to move their family to the next location. To say that I have enjoyed having them here in an understatement.

One night I had made a huge pot of gumbo and invited my folks and sister to come over for dinner. Honey had a great time feeding the kids.


Since I go to my parent's house normally on Tuesday nights with Olivia while C works late, it's not unusual for us to stay through dinner and maybe even bath time. If you say the word "bath" around Aden, though, you had better be prepared to deliver.


These two made a beeline for the tub after we finished eating and (as you can see) thoroughly enjoyed splish splashing in the bath.



Then it was time to dry off and put on lotion and diapers and jammies. The only way to keep Olivia still long enough to get this diaper on her was to have Aden sit there and talk to her.


Time for bed!

2 comments:

  1. those pictures in the tub are priceless; absolutely love their expressions; made me smile BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bath time looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.