Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mini Mike

When I look at our oldest daughter, I see my husband. I always have, although it seems that I am the only one. Most anyone who has ever met my family says that Olivia looks just like my dad the second they see her. Given how much she adores her Pappy, I suppose this is appropriate.

We have spent much of the last few months working on our kitchen with the help of Pops and Pappy. The cabinets were replaced, the walls painted, a new wall built, a new sink installed, plumbing rerouted or updated, appliances hooked up and working (whoo hoo!) and new countertops installed. Whew!

Here is Olivia helping Pappy take out the last of the old cabinets so that Pops and Daddy could install the new ones the next day.

100_2406

She was RIGHT THERE and ready to assist Pappy with every move he made. Actually, I think this might have been the most space that Pappy had to work the entire evening. She tried to be in his lap if at all possible.... she loves to help.


100_2407

1 comment:

  1. TOO CUTE! I'm sure Pappy soaked up every second!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.