Thursday, February 24, 2011

Princess Tent: House of Livi

I took this picture so you can see the size of Olivia’s tent that she got for Christmas. With her next to it in the middle of her bedroom, you can see that it’s not very large. One might even go so far as to call it rather small. I’d be willing to bet that at least one or two of you reading this would be confident saying that it would be nearly impossible to fit an adult in there, especially adults of the size that live in this house.

100_2376

Well, the tent is indeed cozy, but you would be wrong about who and what can fit in there. I am here to tell you that when a certain little girl demands it, two grown adults, a toddler and a couple of rather large stuffed animals can all fit in there together. I also have it on good authority that things get rather warm rather quickly. I’m just glad I didn’t serve beans for dinner that particular night.

1 comment:

  1. Sure wish we could have gotta a picture of that :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.