Friday, August 21, 2009

Blogging Comments

I received few complaints that it was difficult to comment on our blog posts, and I couldn't understand why. I comment on some of my favorite blogs all the time without any problem. So my Better Half asked me to sit down and show him what he was missing, and lo and behold, unless you have a blog (and thus an OpenID) our blog was not comment-friendly. 

That, my friends, has changed. I fiddled with the settings, and although I'm not even sure how I did it, you can now easily and conveniently leave a comment using your name -- the URL part is now optional. So now you don't have to be anonymous!

And just in case you're wondering why I would bother to make a blog entry about this, it's because I really enjoy the comments. It's not exactly easy to find the time to do this with a baby in the house, so I like to know that someone is actually reading and appreciating it!

3 comments:

  1. Look at you, being all technically inclined! (Okay, so really Chad figured it out...po-ta-to/po-tah-to.)

    Love the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Liz, Chad & Olivia. We love seeing the pictures and videos of Olivia. Glad you are blogging again. I've sent comments but I'm not sure you received them. We check your blog everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Now I can go leave comments on old blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.