Saturday, August 8, 2009

Nekkid Baby

I haven't updated the blog in a while, so some of these posts will be a few weeks old, but I had to share this photo. Chad and I went out to eat after church one Sunday, and while we were there, Olivia had an "incident" requiring that we remove what she was wearing. I had a spare outfit in her diaper bag, but she wasn't exactly ready for clean clothes. So we did what we could... we put her in a clean diaper and put her in the car seat. It was less than a 10 minute drive to get home, but she was so tired from the ordeal that she konked out on the way to the house. So here she is, sleeping like a good redneck baby in her diaper in the backseat!

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I just read all you latest blogs! Thank you for sharing! She is getting so big...they grow so fast. I'm super excited yall are coming this weekend. I can't wait to see you, Chad and Liv!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.