Monday, August 10, 2009

Rolling Over


I've come to realize that Olivia just does not like to be on her belly. The doctor has always said that she needs to spend a lot of time on her tummy to strengthen her neck and back muscles, but every time I would lay her down she would scream bloody murder until I picked her up or rolled her over. We thought she would eventually come to like it or at least get used to it, but not so much.

At four months I started putting Olivia to bed on her stomach, and that seemed to help her adjust to being on her tummy when she is awake. She has rolled over on her own exactly three times now, and she just isn't interested in doing it more than that. She will play on her tummy now, but she's not flipping over unless it is an emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love knowing someone is reading this.